Wrap yourself in the Roxy Women's Snow Capped Sweater, slip on your down booties, and head downstairs to toss some logs into the wood-fire stove to warm up the cozy ski cabin.
- Patterned weave on yoke and hood pairs with fleece body to give the sweater a classic Fair Isle look
- Cotton and polyester fleece fabric blend offers cozy warmth on chilly days
- Faux-fur-trimmed hood helps shield your face and head from the elements
- Off-center front buttons closed
- Two hand pockets stash your cell or lip gloss
- Length from high point of shoulder: 24in (61cm)
Share your thoughts
Immediately going back
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I was so looking forward to receiving this sweater. It is shipped in a plastic envelope, but arrived in good condition. The Fair Isle portion of the sweater is not cranberry as my monitor reflects but an odd shade like a light cinnamon. The weave is extremely loose and will pull very easily. I ordered a medium and it fit fine, but would be concerned if I washed it about shrinkage. It does unbutton all the way down the front and is not a "faux front." The outside is a knit while the inside is a thin fleece. The faux fur looks cheap and is not the best quality. The jacket is made in China and honestly looks like an end-of-season leftover. Shame as it is a cute style!