The Teewinot knows how to dazzle the boys.
- The Teewinot shows off your curves and still gives you plenty of room to move about when you tear it up in the park and pipe.
- Warm insulation keeps your bum and legs comfy on chilly lift rides
- Water -resistant fabric and critically taped seams help protect you from the melting snow
- Inner thigh vents cool you off when the ticket checker gets you all hot and bothered
- A stylish removable belt keeps your pants where you want them
Share your thoughts
How do these fit? I tried a she's got it...
How do these fit? I tried a she's got it Roxy pant in M and they were so big they wouldnt stay up even tightened all the way. Do these run large too?
good to go
I was nervous about the waterproofness of these pants, but so far so good. I always have the problem of getting snow in my pants and getting the swamp@$$ syndrome...not the case here! The waistline rides a little higher and the belt keeps it secure without constricting.