Saddle your trusty horse, slip your feet into your Roxy Women's Tomahawk Boots, and ride off into the sunset. If you don't happen to have a horse, these boots are comfortable enough to keep you happy while you walk into the sunset instead.
- Faux-suede uppers give you the stylish look of leather
- Polyurethane rands protect your feet from mud and snow if you accidentally step into a puddle
- Faux-fur linings surround your feet in soft comfort
- Padded insoles absorb impact so your feet don't feel beat-up after a day on the go
- Injection-molded TPR soles are durable and tough
- Around-the-back lacing bring a fashion-forward look
Share your thoughts
I'm in love!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
I adore these boots! They have been my go-to all winter. I wouldn't recommend them for heavy snow conditions but otherwise, they have kept my feet nice and toasty. They are flippin adorable and the faux fur inside is super soft.
I wish I'd bought 2 pairs! Seriously love them!
I also should maybe mention, my regular shoe size is 7, but there was no 7 available so I went with a 6.5 which has worked out very well.