Typical Torah fashion: technical details accompanied by hard-to-ignore style.
Just like its namesake, the Roxy Torah Bright Birch Pant is not just there for its good looks. The Birch Pant is also made to dominate the mountain with all the right moves—or in this case technology, including QuikTech 10,000, fleece lining in the knees and seat, and snowproof features like the waist gaiter that rides extra-high to keep snow from getting down your pants but comes off so you can rock a fashionable low-rise look in the pub après.
- QuikTech 10K-rated waterproofing and breathable material is tested to ensure it will keep you from getting wet and overheating
- DWR (durable water repellant) treatment provides the pant with additional moisture-resistance which causes it to bead up and roll off
- Polar fleece knees and seat bolster warmth where cold weather get to you you first
- Slim fit presents the mountains with a streetwear inspired look modeled after Roxy's Skinny Jeans series
- Mesh-lined inseam vents increase cross-ventilation without letting snow in
- Removable stretch waist gaiter features a revolutionary design that fits comfortably and stays secure all day
- External waist adjusters allow for hassle-free fit customization
- Zippered leg opening at cuffs can be zipped up for a boot-cut look or banged out to flare over your boot
- Polyurethane coated elastic boot gaiters with boot lace hooks keep wind and snow from soaking boots or getting up your leg
- Reinforced stitching along cuffs prolong the life of the pant by resisting wear and tear from parking lots, cheese-grater stairs, and equipment
- Other details include YKK and Roxy branded zippers, convenient lift ticket loop, and Torah Bright Edition labeling
Share your thoughts
Stylish and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The fabric moves and breaths with me. I wear them from every day wear layered (I'm in Alaska) as well as to snowboard. They do run small though so probably want to go up a size.