Street style for your mountain pleasures.
The Roxy Women's Torah Bright Bluff Jacket harnesses Torah's legendary style to polish your look, and its feature-rich design keeps you comfortable while you ride. This jacket looks like a fashion piece, but it's cut for all-day shredding sessions and serious park play. Rock this jacket on the hill and then wear it that night to scope out ski-town hotties as you try out the local libations and the local talent.
- Blended face fabric with DWR finish sheds the initial hit of moisture to keep you dry when you're blessed with fresh snow
- Fully taped seams stop wet stuff from slinking in through the stitching
- 100g QT12 Thinsulate insulation throughout the body keeps heat around your core while down fill in the sleeves allows for easy movement and extra coziness
- Printed satin lining is soft and breathable
- Long, slim fit is modern, sleek, and sexy with a bit of an urban feel
- Mesh-lined underarm vents get rid of excess heat when you're working up a sweat
- Removable, adjustable hood keeps the snow off your head while the detachable faux-fur ruff shields your face from biting winds
- Hide-away powder skirt with stretch panel prevents stray snow from flying up your backside, and it can be removed for around town
- Adjustable cuffs and wrist gaiters mean snow won't get packed into your sleeves if you face plant into waist-deep powder
- A grip of pocket space, including a sleeve pass pocket, an internal media and goggle pocket with goggle wipe, and generous hand pockets keep you organized
- Glove loops prevent your gloves from falling to their deaths thanks to lift-ride slip-ups
Share your thoughts
I'm usually a size 10, will a medium be...
I'm usually a size 10, will a medium be too big on me?
Hey Kimberley, thanks for your questions. What is your chest and waist measurement? Let me know and I will be able to help you determine if the size M would work or not.
Does this jacket have a helmet compatible...
Does this jacket have a helmet compatible hood?
Hey Laura, thanks for your question. Unfortunately this hood is not helmet compatible.Depending on your helmet, the hood might be able to fit but it's not designed for helmets.