Styled for the streets, ready for the slopes, designed by Torah.
- DWR (durable water repellant) treatment provides the shirt with additional moisture-resistance
- Insulated with lightweight and fast-drying 60-gram QT11 synthetic fill in the sleeves and teddy fleece lining in the body that feels like you're being hugged by a gigantic teddy bear
- Long slim fit presents a flattering look
- Bonded polyester fleece hood resists water and is removable for a multi-season usage and versatile layering
- Mesh-lined underarm vents help you keep your cool on a sunny spring afternoon in the park
- Torah Bright Edition
Share your thoughts
I got this for the lady as a casual piece, but it would be awesome for park days on the mountain. The longer slim fit looks great with jeans. Perfect amount of insulation for casual around town.