When Torah Bright is finding huge air in the mountains around Salt Lake City, she's probably doing it her signature Roxy Torah Bright Liberty Jacket. This jacket mixes bold style with technical features to keep you looking sexy and riding hard.
- Breathable QuikTech 8,000 membrane keeps you dry in powdery snow
- Polyester insulation holds in the heat even if it gets a bit damp
- Mesh-lined underarm vents ditch excess heat so you don't get sweaty and nasty
- Powder skirt blocks snow from flying up your back if you go down in the freshies
- Removable faux fur collar protects your pretty face from the wind
- Lycra gaiters with thumbholes won't let snow slide up your sleeves
Share your thoughts
Great Jacket, warm and love it
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Amazing jacket totally warm on the mountains.
also very cute :)
Do you no if you will be getting any smalls...
Do you no if you will be getting any smalls or mediums in any time soon. I REALLY LOVE THIS JACKET!! but i don't think a large would fit me.
Hi Grace, your best bet for a quick answer to stock questions will be to initiate a chat with a BC rep using the link at the top of the page. Best of luck!
torah bright liberty jacket
ordered the xl... Im a 38C NORMAL womans size 12-14 plenty room in bust arms and waist< but slim through hips , falls below butt- its long. super cute print nice fabric- yes its light weight yet warm! highly recommend as its made very well