Just like Torah.
- Breathable QuikTech 8,000 membrane keeps you dry in powdery snow
- Polyester insulation holds in the heat even if it gets a bit damp
- Mesh-lined underarm vents ditch excess heat so you don't get sweaty and nasty
- Powder skirt blocks snow from flying up your back if you go down in the freshies
- Removable faux fur collar protects your pretty face from the wind
- Lycra gaiters with thumbholes won't let snow slide up your sleeves
Share your thoughts
Great Jacket, warm and love it
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Amazing jacket totally warm on the mountains.
also very cute :)
Do you no if you will be getting any smalls...
Do you no if you will be getting any smalls or mediums in any time soon. I REALLY LOVE THIS JACKET!! but i don't think a large would fit me.
Hi Grace, your best bet for a quick answer to stock questions will be to initiate a chat with a BC rep using the link at the top of the page. Best of luck!
torah bright liberty jacket
ordered the xl... Im a 38C NORMAL womans size 12-14 plenty room in bust arms and waist< but slim through hips , falls below butt- its long. super cute print nice fabric- yes its light weight yet warm! highly recommend as its made very well