A winning combination of style and features for cold days on the mountain.
With distinctive style and packed with features for cold days on the mountain, the Roxy Women's Torah Bright Vivid Jacket gets easy props. Throw in the fact that it was designed in collaboration with Olympic gold-medal winning snowboard pro, Torah Bright, and you get a truly winning combination. The jacket's gathered stretch hem and cuffs harken back to vintage styles, but everything else about the jacket is cutting-edge modern. The jacket offers water-resistant protection complete with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and variable weight synthetic insulation (80g at the body and sleeves and 40g in the hood) to provide the right amount of toasty warmth in the right places. Synthetic insulation offers warmth without bulk, is easy to care for, and functions consistently even in damp or wet conditions.
When you need added protection against the elements or the snow, you can cinch down the two-way adjustable hood over your helmet. The removable powder skirt and jacket-to-pant attachment system seals out snow at the waist, while the wrist gaiters keep snow out of the cuffs and cover your fingers for an added layer of warmth underneath your gloves. If the temperature or your body heat start rising to uncomfortable levels, you can unzip the underarm vents to air out. To round things out, the jacket has internal pockets for your goggles and your mp3 player or phone, a sleeve pocket for your seasons pass, and zippered pockets for storing small essentials or warming your hands while you're riding the lift.
- Polyester (butterfly) or polyester and rayon with faux leather (dress blues)
- Mapped lining with embossed taffeta and brushed tricot
- DWR finish and 80g synthetic body/sleeve insulation and 40g hood insulation
- Regular fit
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system and removable powder skirt
- Finger warmer wrist gaiters
- Mesh-lined, zippered underarm vents
- Multiple internal and external pockets