From Utah to Asahidake.
- Pant-to-Jacket Interface keeps powder from getting into your outerwear
- Light synthetic insulation traps warmth without affecting breathability
- Powder skirt and wrist gaiters seal out snow
- Underarm zippers provide ventilation when needed
- Suede chin guard prevents irritation
Share your thoughts
I bought this for a girl.
She loves it
I love the way this jacket fits, it is flattering on everyone. it has a really soft feel to it and is great for spring riding.
Is the hood on the Roxy tram jacket...
Is the hood on the Roxy tram jacket removable?
Hey Cal- No, this jacket doesn't have a removable hood. A few other Roxy snow jackets do, but not this one.