Whether you're on the slopes, checking out the mountain village, or watching the holiday fireworks, beat the winter chill with the Roxy Women's Tundra Jacket. The 600-fill down insulation keeps you comfy and toasty, while its light weatherproofing fends off small flakes. Thanks to its long slim fit, faux fur trim, and classy style, you look like a down-to-earth snow princess without all the gaudy frills.
- 8K-rated fabric, DWR coating, and taped critical seams help shed lightly falling flakes and the drip from melting icicles
- Smooth taffeta lining makes layering underneath a cinch and helps to move moisture away from your body
- 600-fill down insulation warms your core and keeps you toasty while you take in the mountain village sights
- Long slim fit covers your bum and gives you a flattering, feminine appearance
- Mesh-lined underarm venting ditches excess heat while you hike the pipe
- Adjustable, removable hood protects your face and head from the elements
- Removable synthetic fur trim offers a cozy, warm appearance
- Hide-away powder skirt, adjustable cuffs, and a loop-and-snap attachment system seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Chin guard eliminates annoying chafing issues
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your tunes, spare goggles, snack money, and other small riding essentials
Share your thoughts
Bought this for my lady friend, she loves it. Plenty warm for cold weather days with a longer fit to keep snow out, wears it on and off hill regularly. She recommends getting it a size larger than you think. Roxy runs pretty small and form fitting. Great rustic/vintage stylings.
I wear a size small in Spyder, how does...
I wear a size small in Spyder, how does the Roxy small fit in comparison. Asking as it states slim fit.
does this jacket have wrist gaiters WITH...
does this jacket have wrist gaiters WITH thumb holes?