Equip yourself with the fashion-forward Roxy Women's Vista Jacket and enjoy those sunny-but-chilly days on the slopes. Comfy insulation throughout provides solid warmth, while mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when you hike.
- 8K-rated fabric and taped critical seams fend off melting snow while you ride
- Cozy synthetic insulation in the body keeps your core warm while slightly less insulation in the sleeves and hood ensures flexibility
- Smooth taffeta lining makes layering underneath this jacket a cinch
- Regular fit offers plenty of room to move while you fire through tight trees and perfect your skills in the terrain park
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump excess heat when you hike the pipe
- Three-way adjustable and removable hood with removable synthetic fur trim shields your face and head from the elements
- Fixed powder skirt with hide-away system, adjustable cuffs, and internal cuffs seal in warmth and block out the snow and cold
- Comfy chin guard eliminates annoying chafing issues
- Glove loops and key clip for convenience
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your tunes, goggles, ski pass, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
I got this jacket last year and I like it, but I'm not in love. In the defense of this jacket, I previously had the most awesome Oakley jacket, but after years of use and abuse it died on me and I just never found anything like it again in my price range. This jacket is very sturdy, but I am a bit curvier with hips and a butt, and I find that the jacket is tight around the hip area. When I sit down it scrunches up and I always have to pull it back down over my hips. It has a lock of pockets, but if you want to stash anything on the inside pocket you have to open your whole jacket to get to it. I love the powder skirt though, the hood, the look, the feel. I was upset to see however, that this year, the stitching starting to come loose under one of the arms. Which is kinda sad because I probably only used the jacket up to 5 times last year so it makes me think it was poorly made if the stitching is already unraveling. It's warm though, and it's pretty, and has lots of pockets, so overall I am pretty happy with the product.