It's no surprise that you and the Roxy Women's Wild Jacket live by the motto 'first chair, last call'. Designed to keep you extra cozy on early-morning runs, this sweet jacket has tons of insulation, a comfy hood, and a longer cut to accommodate long, chilly lift rides.
- Water-resistant fabric and critically taped seams keep the wet at bay during a light snowstorm or when you miscalculate your landing in the park
- Breathable fabric and mesh-lined underarm vents keep you calm and cool when riding up the lift with a cute boy
- A smooth taffeta lining makes it easy to layer underneath, while its plush teddy fleece lining provides luxurious comfort
- A comfy hood easily removes on warm, spring days
- Powder skirt and wrist gaiters keep the snow out and under your board where it belongs
- Multiple external and internal pockets stash your spare goggles, tunes, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
The fit and length of this jacket is perfect. Comes right below the bum. Im 5'6 and 115lbs and wear a medium. Leave enough room for layering. This jacket has minimum insulation so perfect for warmer days or layer more for colder days. Has a nice tailored look.
For what temperature this jacket was design....
For what temperature this jacket was design. How cold can I go without freezing my bones? It seems a little thin.