Warm and dry, that's the way to ride.
The Roxy Girls' Willow Girl Jacket uses strategically placed insulation and a water-blocking DWR finish to keep your little lady warm and dry while she's perfecting her skills and learning her way around the mountain. Cool styling gives her the look she wants so she'll feel pretty as a princess while she's linking turns from the top of the mountain to the base lodge.
- Polyester micro twill with DWR finish sheds the initial hit of moisture to keep her dry in falling snow
- QTI2 insulation (120g in the body, 100g in the sleeves, and 40 in the hood) holds warmth where it needs to be without restricting movement
- Taffeta lining is silky soft, and it makes the jacket easy to slide on over her baselayers
- Regular fit is balanced so it's not too baggy and not too tight
- Adjustable hood keeps the snow and rain off of her head
- Hide-away powder skirt with loop and snap jacket-to-pants integration prevents stray snow from flying up your backside, and it can be stowed for around town
- Adjustable cuffs with wrist gaiters mean snow won't get packed into her sleeves if she face plants into waist-deep powder
- Two lined handwarmer pockets and an internal media pocket keep her organized
- Glove loops secure her gloves so they won't go astray at lunchtime