Finish off your killer kit with the Rusty Women's Layla Pant. These regular-fit, solid-color pants give off a serious-about-shredding vibe, and when you get serious about shredding, the waterproof breathable fabric offers solid protection.
- Waterproof breathable fabric blocks outside moisture while letting perspiration escape
- Taped critical seams stop water from sneaking through vulnerable stitching
- Mesh-lined zip vents let hot, sweaty air out and fresh, cool air in
- Jacket-to-pant interface increases protection between your top and bottom outerlayers
- Waistband adjustment dials in the fit
Share your thoughts
Rusty layla pants
I am 5'5"125 pounds I went with the mediums and they fit me perfectly... a little room for layering and I cannot wait to ride in them this winter in Colorado. I have not rode in them yet but they definitely seem comfortable warm and he can't wait.
What's the inseam on the small? I'm having...
What's the inseam on the small? I'm having trouble finding pants that are long enough. I'm only 5'7", 120lbs.