Surprise, surprise—the RVCA Women's Buddy Sweater just wants to be your friend. Really, you should find that acceptable though, because this sweater delivers soothing warmth whenever you want it, and it'll love you forever (as only inanimate objects can). Consider the wild-horse print an added bonus.
- Acrylic knit material is lightweight and warm
- Dropped shoulder seam matches the contour of your shoulder for an easy fit
- Neck line, bottom hem, and cuffs are ribbed for durability and style
- Side vents allow excess heat to escape
Share your thoughts
super cute and comfy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This sweater is great! I usually wear a small but the M/L works great with a pair of leggings for a flowy look. Its super comfortable and it gets a lot of compliments. I have the green and am seriously considering getting the orange as well!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love this sweater sooo much. I got it in the orange color and it is amazing. It is like a really pretty burnt orange. It is very western. I pictured it to be really big because of the pictures of the models. However it is not. It is still long yes but it isn't like supper baggy. The back is longer but I like that. I guess if you don't like that you can all ways like tuck it in. It is very warm and is a very soft material. I love it!!!!
Love it. Amazing fit, soft, dropped in the back, perfect neckline and well made. New favorite for sure.
Model is wearing size xs/s
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The wild horse print is amazing! I love pairing this with the Falcor denim for an easy and comfy fall look.