Crisp style and stretchy material make the RVCA Eastern 20in Board Short perfect for lazy days spent poolside or getting after swells in warmer temps.
- Athletic-styled swim trunk with full-surf capability and subtle branding
- 20in outseam delivers just the right amount of coverage with a cut that sits just above the knee
- Four-way stretch fabric for maximum comfort and mobility
- Both front and back rise are reinforced with triple stitching to enhance durability
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Picked up a pair of these bad boys last year. They're a classic board short. They dry really quick and are super comfy. They even look good when rocked w a flannel or other type of button down. I'll be picking up another pair once the snow melts (I lost mine:( )
Picked these up for the summer and couldn't be happier with them. Very comfortable and the length is perfect (just above the knee). Fits slightly on the slimmer side (I wear a 32 and the waist seems more like a 31 on these) but they fit just fine nonetheless. Awesome colors too.
model is wearing size 32
Love the vibrancy of the Lava
This trunk has a great retro look with 4 way stretch, so you are both functional and stylish out in the water