Pack up your weekend necessities in the RVCA Spur Backpack and get the heck out of dodge. Or stash refreshments in this pack and roll over to the park.
- Plenty of storage—the Spur features streamlined compartmentalization
- Nylon daisy chain lets you attach extra items to the outside of the pack
- Reinforced top-carry handle makes it easy to grab the bag out of the back of your buddy's pickup
- Tricot-lined accessory pocket holds sunglasses so the lenses don't get attacked by pencils and keys
- 210D polyester lining resits punctures and cracking
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The RVCA Spur is a great backpack and I highly recommend it. Aside from the awesome look (I got the khaki), it has a good size and tons of compartments. It's lightweight and comfortable even when fully stuffed. In all honesty, it's not the backpack you want for long backpacking trips, hikes, camping, etc... But as a bag to take on the plane or to school, somewhere like that, it's great.
Completely worth it.
I was a bit uncertain about getting this backpack because it looked really tall, but it is the perfect size. The backpack isn't very wide, so the backpack never looks like it's filled with stuff. There are so many pockets and so much space. It's perfect. The price was awesome, too, since for retail it would have $70. Highly recommend this.