Fall clothing never looked so good.
The RVCA Women's Van Zant Jacket keeps you stylishly chic and warm while you sightsee through the streets of Park City, Burlington, or Breckenridge. Its polyester and wool fabric blend offers comfort against the cool fall air while its polyester sleeve lining makes the Van Zant easy to wear over a sweater or blouse. Fringe details on the bottom hem, a turned-back tailored collar, and 'Wild Horses' jacquard artwork also enable you to fit right in with the mountain scene.
- Polyester and wool fabric blend
- Polyester sleeve lining
- Turned-back tailored collar and label at center front
- Self threads fringe at bottom hem
- 'Wild Horses' jacquard artwork
Share your thoughts
Love a lot!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought the sweater version of this print in October and I was in love with it and then in early December I bought this one. It is really amazing I love the print for one and I think it look really nice. It is very comfy too. I do get mixed opinions about it at school but that is a given because it is a horse print fringe jacket.
Model is wearing small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
A great jacket for fall. Fringe detail hits right at the hip. Runs true to size, a bit more tailored than most RVCA pieces.