Debauchery is a March tradition.
Throw on the Sabre Spring Break Goggle, do a keg stand and pass out in a puddle of your own bliss. This collab with Spring Break line from Corey Smith Snowboards provides 100% UV protection, fog-resistance, and even includes an extra lens so you can ride on cloudy days and after dark. The glow-in-the-dark frame may not help you find your way home after a daylong bender, but you'll look pretty cool staggering around dark mountain roads.
- Anti-scratch polycarbonate lens offers 100% UV protection and high impact resistance
- Anti-fog treatment keeps your vision clear and free from noxious swamp gas
- TPU frame remains flexible in cold conditions, and glows in the dark
- Hypoallergenic compressed molded fame foam is ultra soft and highly breathable
- Top ventilation keeps the climate inside the goggle col and fog-free
- Includes spare yellow lens for low-light and night-riding
- Buyer beware: some may find the box this goggle arrives in objectionable