Save it for the arcade at the bowling alley.
Take out skiers right and left targets in a video game with the help of the Salomon Arcade Snowboard Binding. You get extra points for men in one-piece suits, so you'll need the extra control you get from the Power Heel Lock on the back of the heel cup that lines up with the spine on your Salomon boots to eliminate heel lift. You also can get up a lot of speed thanks to the radically light weight of the Slasher baseplate and Flyback highback so you can … wait, hold on—we're being told we're not supposed to be promoting open warfare between skiers and snowboarders, we're all supposed to get along. Never mind. So yeah, this binding rocks, which is probably why it's Salomon's best-seller.
- Adjustable toe ramp accommodates both freakishly small and frighteningly large boots
- EVA padding softens flat landings by absorbing vibration
- Soft, flexible 3D Prime ankle strap gives you a seamless connection to your boot
- Lightweight, soft True Grip toe strap features Fast Fit to reduce the time you spend strapping in
- Lightning-fast Viper Ratchets speed up strap adjustment
- They they may be lightweight, but they're solid: Salomon offers a lifetime guarantee on the baseplate and highback.
Share your thoughts
Is it possible to only buy the round base...
Is it possible to only buy the round base plate, beceause i have my bindings but without the middle round plate..
Yeah for sure, super easy and cheap. I recommend hitting up your local shop or Salomon directly for replacement disks.