Salomon designed the Burner Snowboard to make pow days even better and big gnarly lines look easy. The Burner's tapered directional shape gives it tons of flotation in powder so you can ride with a more centered stance than you could on a conventional board. That means more control, less fatigue, and more powerful turns. The Burner's traditional camber profile provides heaps of edge control if you wind up on hardpack (we always do eventually), tons of power for blasting through chop, and predictable turns; so there are no surprises no matter what type of snow or terrain you wind up in.
- Traditional camber for edge power and predictable turning
- Tapered directional shape gives the Burner tons of float in the deep stuff
- Ghost Carbon stringers enhance pop at high speed and make low-speed turns easier and more predictable
- Royal Rubber rails absorb impacts, reduce chatter, and protect your edges from rails' nasty bite
- Zeolit hydrophobic material in the base creates a thin layer of water between the snow and the board for greater speed
- All Mountain Edge Bevel for precision and edge control on any terrain
- Ghost Green lightweight wood core with sustainable light wood elements