Stop drooling and moaning at premieres of snowboard movies as dudes (that seriously, aren't much better than you) rip ridiculous lines off the top of remote mountains. Get yourself out to the highest peak around (hike if you must) and satisfy your own need for speed with the Salomon Burner Snowboard. This tapered directional maching machine features a classic cambered profile and firmer flex that gives you max edge hold on steeps and big turns. At the same time, the Burner's ultralight Ghost construction ensures that you'll stay on top of the deep stuff for a higher high.
- Quadratic sidecut aids effortless direction changes and fluid edge-to-edge transitions
- Ultra light Green Ghost core mixes up honeycomb components and carbon stringers for extra pop
- Ghost carbon XY stringers buried directly under topsheet provide soft torsion between your feet and strong torsion directly underfoot for enhanced pop and stability at high speed
- Rubber Rails dampen vibrations and absorb impacts for a smoother ride
- Zeolit particles into the sintered base create an exothermic reaction on snow, which creates a micro-thin film of water between base and snow that results in reduced friction and epic speed