A warm, flexible performer.
Log lines and rail gardens become your shred staples once you lace up the Salomon Women's Dawn Snowboard Boot and hit the mountain. With its toe-pleasing warmth, highly jibbable flex, and classic lace-up design, this boot flexes like a ballerina while you rage through the park or log stash like a beast.
- A slightly narrower women-specific last properly fits the female foot
- The five flex rating means you get a medium flex for great park jibbing and the versatility to spread your stylish sauce all over the mountain
- An Autofit liner features high-density memory foam to contour to your foot's shape, allowing ultimate comfort on the hill
- Toasty Toes is a fleece fur lining over the front half of the foot so your digits don't freeze while waiting for the big booter's landing to clear
- Cut Outsole's thick EVA cushions hard-park landings and acts like shocks over choppy snow
- The Mystic Footbed cradles your foot with antimicrobial foam to increase blood circulation and impact absorption, as well as reduce odors all season
- A stretch calf enables a better, more flexible fit during serious butters and presses