Go ahead; tell your story and listen to others tell theirs.
It's hard to contain your feelings regarding how the Salomon Men's Dialogue Snowboard Boot feels on your foot and how this all-mountain kick works to elevate your skills to new levels. With a medium-stiff flex and a strap-friendly panel design, this boot has the tools to make those mad skills that you see in your mind come out on the hill. When it comes time to shred, all you have to do is pull the speed lace for the perfect fit, do your thing, and then debate whether or not to revel your footwear secret to your throngs of adoring onlookers.
- Reflex panel design on the outer boot shell allows a freer flex because it drastically reduces bulge at the hinge and discomfort under straps
- Powerlace Pro features a thin yet super-strong lace with locking clips at the ankle and upper tongue to lock-down your ideal fit
- Balance Level 2 has a dual internal harness design that locks your foot down into the boot to minimize heel lift
- Mystic 3 footbed features reflexology technology to provide a massage-like feel for your midfoot to help eliminate fatigue
- Lo-Fi outsole blends firm rubber with EVA in the forefoot and heel for the most cushion for the pushin'
Share your thoughts
I bought theses boots and rode them in mammoth for a weekend...gave me blisters on both heels and were very stiff for a 6 out of 10 rating. I have flow bindings and these boots were just too big for them. They made it awkward to ride with massive toe and heel drag. I ended up having to set my bindings back to even everything out. Ive had northwave and thirtytwo boots same size with no problems at all. The only cool thing about these boots was the fast track lacing system, it was quick and easy.