Seamless connection to your board and the snow.
The Salomon F20 Snowboard Boot's low-profile, fused liner-to-boot design (dubbed Low Center of Gravity) makes it a freestyle shredder's dream. The F20 is all about board feel so whether you're on a rail or blasting off the lip of a 50-footer, you'll feel connected to the snow more than ever.
- Fusion liner features the LCG design that fuses the liner to the boot to increase feel through decreased volume
- Integrated Active Tongue increases the boot stiffness as you tighten the laces—the power of boot stiffness is in your hands
- Self Gel liner conforms to your foot whether it's swollen in warm temps or normal in colder temps
- Level 3 Mystic footbed is antimicrobial and utilizes reflexology to promote circulation and keep you feeling loose and relaxed
- Copper Outsole is 40% lighter than similar rubber soles and features shock-absorbing ADIPRENE for all-day comfort
Share your thoughts
I HAVE THE OLDER 2006 VERSION, I NEED A...
I HAVE THE OLDER 2006 VERSION, I NEED A NEW PAIR OF LACES. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SOME, CAN BACKCOUNTRY ORDER THEM? I CALLED SALOMON THEY SENT ME TO A RETAIL SHOP. I HAVE TRIED TALKING TO LOCAL SALOMON RETAILERS, THEY CANNOT GET THEM.
I went to my local retail shop and they ordered me some direct from salomon. for some reason salomon would only deal with the shop, not me.