Speed without swamp.
Sweaty, soggy socks an hour into your ride? Not cool. Salomon made the Women’s F22 Snowboard Boot with an Exahale Liner so you can speed down steep chutes and pop off cliffs without acquiring swamp-foot.
- Exhale Liner uses mesh channels to expel hot air before it turns into sweat and soaks your socks
- Recycled EVA footbed with bamboo-based fabric for earth friendliness
- Fusion construction integrates the liner with the upper to slim the profile and lower your center of gravity for better balance
- Internal heel strap boosts support
- Powerlace Pro makes lacing-up quick and easy
- Progressive eight-rated flex provides crazy support for speed and steeps
Share your thoughts
Needs different lacing system...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These boots were great for the first season, heal hold was good, stiffness and pack out was good but the lacing system seems to not hold much anymore... She pretty much has to re-lace them each run. BUT, Salomon has updated this in they're 2012 and newer models so i think thats what she plans on doing!
They seem to run big
I have an old pair of Salomon F22s that I have boarded in for years. I LOVE them. I got this new pair in the same size but they're too big and they give me blisters on my heels. I guess models change from year to year. Note also that although the dogfunk site says they have a removable liner they don't. It's sewn in. I am not sure why it says they're removable. I have never been able to get them out.
I've been told these boots are stiffer...
I've been told these boots are stiffer than last year's F22w. Is that correct?
How does the heel hold compare to last year?
Does anyone know how the fit of these boots...
Does anyone know how the fit of these boots compares to last year's? Are they wider, narrower, shorter, longer etc?
They are exactly the same.
Do these boots come in any other colours?...
Do these boots come in any other colours? Also how old are they and are there any better Salomon boots out?
this is the only color they make it in. It is a 2009/2010 model and it is the best womens boot salomon makes.
Do you know if the fit of the F22w or F20w...
Do you know if the fit of the F22w or F20w has changed from last year? I'm really hoping they made them narrower again. Thanks!