Don’t worry, it won’t bite—unless there’s a full moon.
- Integrated Active Tongue customizes your fit by stiffening the boot as you tighten your laces
- Liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit; Self-Gel dynamic foam conforms to your foot throughout the day, too
- Fusion Exhale liner includes valve to release air pressure generated by wearing the boot, to slow liner breakdown and increase your comfort
- Ultra-lightweight Rusty outsole features shock-absorbing Adiprene for enhanced feel in the toe and impact absorption in the heel
- Conform’able pre-shaped footbed stabilizes your foot and supports your arch for better support and performance
- Powerlace Pro lacing system makes lacing up a snap
Share your thoughts
Strange looking but a great boot
This is my 3rd pair of F22's. They fit a narrower heel with no heel lift ever. I order them a little small and they pack out after a few days of riding. Considered a stiff boot but they break in nicely. They are very responsive. I use them with Salomon Absolute Premium bindings and the set up is great.
Salomon F22 Women's Board Boots
Wonderful, love them!