Gotta getta Grip.
Rip long lines in the pow and climb with walls in the pipe with the Salomon Grip Snowboard strapped to your boots. Team rider Wolle Nyvelt pulls some of his most videogenic moves with the Grip; you may not be worthy of lacing his boots, but you can enjoy the same Pow Rocqualizer profile that features a flat midsection and long nose kick for easy presses and super float. The board’s Quadratic sidecut that enables smooth aggressive turns through pow, crud, and groomers, and eats up rails and jumps with ease.
- Long Nose Kick adds float in pow, but thanks to a true twin shape still rides and lands switch with ease
- True twin shape and medium flex for freestyle and all-mountain versatility
- Royal Rubber Rails absorb impact and reduce chatter for a smoother ride
- Eco-friendly ABC Sandwich construction reduces plastic content by 25% and utilizes bamboo veneers to save weight, enhance snap, and improve strength
- Ultra-fast Sintered EG base provides superior wax retention and is reinforced with Gallium for extra impact resistance
Share your thoughts
Hey i really want the salomon Grip snowboard...
Hey i really want the salomon Grip snowboard do you know where i can purchase it?
Does it all
The Grip has everything you need to destroy the entire mountain. Rocker camber is perfect for powder and Quadratic sidecut holds my edge on the ice. The board is stable on the speed runs so I don't be getting squirrely......this stick is heaps of fun.