A powder loving, chunder-crushing chariot bent on all-mountain domination.
Any terrain, any location, any type of snow. Whether it's oversized kickers, huge cliffs, or leg-twitching steeps, the Salomon Grip Snowboard rules them all, thanks to the Pow Rocker profile—with liberal rocker on the nose and tail and staunch stability between the feet. And as far as speed goes, the turbo-charged Sintered EG base will take you around the mountain with quickness and reliability of a limousine/race car hybrid.
- Pow Rocker profile is flat between the feet for stability and traction on ice and rockered from the outer inserts to the ends for supreme float in the powder
- Popster shaping enhances pop without flex-prohibiting additives by simply tapering the thickness to match the Pow Rocker profile
- Royal Cork rails scrap the status-quo rubber rails and protect the core and edge with eco-friendly resilience
- BA MD fiberglass laminate maintains a lively feel with torsional freedom, and is handmade and hand-laid in Europe
- Aspen SLCT core is assembled from hand-selected FSC certified wood that's light and maintains its strength under repeteated flexing
- Sintered EG base stays durable with a Gallium additive and reduces friction with the addition of an Electra finish
- Artwork by Oli Gagnon; to see more of Oli's work go to oligagnon.blogspot.com or pick up any snowboard mag from the last ten years
Share your thoughts
hi I have been tossing up the salomon grip...
hi I have been tossing up the salomon grip and the romesds reverb rocker? thoughts and differences on the 2 boards? and would you guys post either to Australia?