All right, so maybe it's mostly her amazing talent.
The next time you see pro Jenny Jones in video in her Salomon Ivy Snowboard Boot, you might smile because you’re in on her secret—she has the soft Toasty Toes fur that lines the boot tickling her toes. Of course, Salomon doesn’t claim this is the reason for her prowess in the park—the Ivy’s flexy feel and super-shock-absorbing Cut outsole may be more directly related.
- Cut outsole’s thick EVA-loaded outsole offers pillowy-soft protection from impact
- Mystic Level 2 footbed employs reflexology principles to boost the blood circulation in your feet and reduce fatigue
- Bio custom liner is heat-moldable in the heel for, well, a custom fit
- Medium flex for the park and the slopes
- Powerlace Pro lacing system gets you on the hill faster than ever
Share your thoughts
What do the white version look like? ...
What do the white version look like? Anyone have a pic?
These are great boots!
I had a much older version of the IVY and it was time to replace them. I shopped around for other brands but nothing fits my foot as well as the IVY.
The new boot has a higher cuff so its much more comfortable on the calf. This boot is also much stiffer than my older boots, it felt weird at first but I have much better control then before.
I used to have sore calf muscles and thigh muscles after a full day of riding on my old boots. I feel nothing after a day in the new IVYs. The boots do all the work!
They are super soft and comfortable!
The only thing I dont like is that the pull cord is supposed to hook on the side of the boot and it feel off quite a few times.