Get anywhere, do anything.
Salomon pro Annie Boulanger looks for a board that can handle the whole mountain―from screaming down in-bounds cruisers to ripping fresh pow in the backcountry―so she rides the Salomon Women’s Ivy Snowboard. The Ivy’s versatile cambered profile is enhanced by a directional twin shape that only adds to its all-mountain prowess, and Salomon added Quadratic edges to ensure smoother turns with less catching.
- Directional twin delivers better float in powder but can still be ridden and landed switch for freestyle riding
- ABC Sandwich has a lower weight and uses 25% less plastic than traditional boards and maximizes the natural pop and strength of bamboo for smooth ride that is full of fun
- Popster Core Profile ensures a lightweight ride with tons of energized pop
- Rubber Rails dampen vibrations and absorb impacts for a smoother ride
- Full Edge Bevel for edge hold with balanced park versatility
- G.I.F.T. (Green Initiative for Tomorrow) series snowboard, which uses lighter weight, more environmentally sustainable materials
Share your thoughts
I am dying to buy this board, new or used....
I am dying to buy this board, new or used. Does anyone know where I can get one? 149-153 preferably... I fell in love with it and I want it so bad! Please help! Email me at email@example.com. I would appreciate any and all help that someone can give me in finding it...
Ive been boarding for about a year or so...
Ive been boarding for about a year or so and am really really interested in buying this board! It says recommended for advanced use. . . is it still alright if i use it?? Any reasons why i shouldn't purchase it?
If you like steeps and want a board that can charge this is for you!!! Torsionally stiff but still very playful in both tip and tail. LOVE IT!!!
hey i was just wondering if anyone knows...
hey i was just wondering if anyone knows where i can get the bindings from??