Pretty in green.
- Ridden by Salomon pro Annie Boulanger
- Versatile directional twin delivers better float in powder but can still be ridden and landed switch for freestyle riding
- ABC Sandwich has a lower weight and uses 25% less plastic than traditional boards and maximizes the natural pop and strength of bamboo for smooth ride that is full of fun
- Popster Core Profile ensures a lightweight ride with tons of energized pop
- Royal Rubber Rails dampen vibrations and absorb impacts for a smoother ride
- Green Light Core is super light, smooth and poppy, and uses sustainable wood construction for eco-responsibility
- Full Edge Bevel for edge hold with balanced park versatility
- G.I.F.T. (Green Initiative for Tomorrow) series snowboard, which uses lighter weight more environmentally sustainable materials
Share your thoughts
Stiff & Fast
This board will have you asking for a seat belt if you ride it the way it is meant to be ridden. It goes fast. If you like speed you will beat everyone down the mountain. It holds an excellent edge on ice. It can cut though any type of crud or death cookie. It's good for big jumps and strong landings. Not that fun for playing in the park. The center cut was just too stiff for me to stay in the park. Every time I pressed, the board pressed back. This board has pop, but is hard to find the sweet spot. It took a little more effort than I would have liked to ollie. I love this board in powder though, it's quite the floater.
Where can I get an Ivy Seeds of Change...
Where can I get an Ivy Seeds of Change 156cm? I've looked at a hundred websites and they're all short? Help!