- Women�s-specific C&C Supportive Liner uses two opposing C-shaped foam ribs around the narrow heel area for less heel lift
- Recycled EVA footbed with bamboo-based fabric for an eco-friendly approach
- Low-cut top for lower calves and stretchy fabric at calf for all-day comfort
- Toasty Toes adds fuzzy insulation at the toes for warmth
- Powerlace pro gets you on the hill fast and uses Extra Wing webbing for instant lace release
- Versatile level seven flex for support without can�t-walk-downstairs stiffness
Share your thoughts
Boot itself is worthy of wearing. However, after wearing the boot a good 10 times I will testify the lace locking system is worthless. It loosens up by the time I'm half way down a run.
Salomon please develop a new system as the boot is worth it! The boot does pack out a good half size as well. Exceptional for narrow heels and cold prone feet.
for the Narrow heel!
Great grip on the heel...tried the Salomon Ivy but the Kiana has the great C-Shaped foam ribs that really holds the heal in place. Fit's true to the salomon size chart. Tried 2 other brands and salomon won out for comfort in a pretty stiff boot....laces don't stay in place well but boot is worth it!
Great boot, love it, but the laces do loosen up.
These boots are very much made for certain feet. While Saloman used to do a great job of making rad boots for girls with really narrow feet, they changed their shape to accomodate for girls with wider feet/more comfy out-of-the-box fit. if you are looking into trying snowboarding, have wider feet, or just want your stuff to match, these boots may be great. but otherwise, if you have narrow feet...stay away!
Not a Fan
These boots kill my feet. I hate them. I'm a backcountry boarder by the time I'm back to my car my feet are radiating. The sides of my feet and my arches get it the worst. Not enough support.