Rack 'em up.
Build another shelf, the hardware just keeps piling up … and so do the accolades for the Salmon Official Snowboard. Pro rider and legend-in-the-making David Benadek favors the Official for its stability on big jumps and superpipe walls, as well and its general awesomeness all over the mountain from peak to park. You, too, can roam at will thanks to the versatile directional twin shape and Hookfree profile, so make it Official and announce that you've arrived.
- Hookfree profile gives you regular camber between the feet, combined with elevated contact points at the tip and tail for easy turn initiation and catch-free spinning
- Equalizer sidecut features three straight lines (instead of traditional curved sidecut) for hook-free turning and easy entry and exit in every turn
- Rubber Rails back up your stainless edges to absorb impact and reduce chatter for a smoother ride
- Featherweight Alien Light core uses hand-selected lightwood and Isocell air pockets for the ultimate balance of lightness, dampening, strength and consistent flex
- Popster core construction varies the core thickness to highlight the wood’s natural snap
- Ultra-fast Sintered EG base provides superior wax retention and is reinforced with Gallium for extra impact resistance