Official recognition is nice, but you be the judge.
The new Transworld Good Wood awards are out, and yep, once again the Salmon Official Snowboard makes the list. Pro rider David Benadek rides the Official for its stability on big jumps and superpipe walls, and its general awesomeness all over the mountain from peak to park. When you’re ready to step up your game, step up to the board that pushes the envelope, year after year.
- Featherweight Alien Light core uses hand-selected lightwood and Isocell air pockets for the ultimate balanace of lightness, dampening, strength and consistent flex
- Equalizer sidecut frees up pressure on the tip and tail so that turning and spinning take less effort
- Wingtips profile gives you regular camber for pop and control at speeds, combined with elevated contact points at the tip and tail for easy turn initiation and catch-free spinning.
- Royal Rubber Rails back up your stainless edges to absorb impact and reduce chatter for a smoother ride
- Popster Core varies the core thickness to highlight the wood’s natural snap
- Ultra-fast Sintered EG base provides superior wax retention and is reinforced with Gallium for extra impact resistance
Share your thoughts
Please stock a 155. I NEED THAT. PLEASE!!!
Hands down best board
Great board! SO amazing. Great control, great pop, great stability. It will handle anything thrown at its way. I have never felt so in-control with a board before. Literally the best board I have ever riden and have been in the business for 12 years. So sick!