For ladies who rip.
When you're shredding your typically gnarly lines, you need the support of the Salomon Optima Women's Snowboard Boot. The Power liner locks your foot in for precision control and reduced fatigue, and Power Lock Pro provides a secure fit without pressure points. But that doesn't mean the Optima doesn't have a luxurious side to it—Toasty Toes fur lining is plush and oh-so-cozy for a warm and comfy ride all day.
- Power Lock Pro lacing cinches closed with a quick pull of the cord, and Anti-Catch Hooks prevent the lace from slipping
- Spring outsole is softer on the inside where you want more flex and stiffer on the sides for support
- Power liner has superior support and heel lock, and features removable ankle supports on both sides of your foot so you can add and remove them as you please to creat a custom flex pattern
- Full Custom Fit Pro heat-moldable foam is placed throughout liner to provide an improved fit
- Toasty Toes faux fur lining keeps your feet toasty
- Conform'able footbed is pre-shaped for foot stabilization and arch support right out of the box
- Pre-wired for the Therm-ic heating system (sold separately)