Expect more from your boots.
For hard-charging steep, technical terrain, pull on the Salomon Women’s Optima Snowboard Boots. With Energizer Bars, quick lacing, and cozy liners, these powerful boots give you the response you need without losing out on comfort.
- The Powerlace Pro system gets you on the mountain fast and with an optimal fit
- Salomon�s Energizer Bars (removable bars inside the upper) let you customize your flex to fit your preference and riding conditions
- The Power one-pull-lace liner features removable J-shaped inserts at the ankles to help lock down your feet and provide support
- A fleece cover on the Power liner�s exterior warms toes
- The liner is wired and Therm-ic-ready (Therm-ic packs sold separately) so you can heat your feet
- The Conform'able footbed stabilizes and cushions your hardworking dogs
- Stretchy fabric on the back of the Optima conforms to women�s calf shapes
- The Tank sole soaks up landings and grips the snow when you hike the pipe
Share your thoughts
Im getting in to backcountry riding this...
Im getting in to backcountry riding this winter and will be touring with a splitboard. What kind of boots are best, stiffer or softer?
I like a stiffer boot better. It works more like a ski boot and will allow you to spend a lot of time skinning without your ankles going a whole lot of work. I've found that the more you ask a soft boot to flex, the faster it'll break down, and will get too big too fast, and eventually cause major heel-slippage. To me, the stiffer, the better :)