There’s no reason you shouldn’t provide an immaculate home for your boots.
- Relay system combines a soft ankle harness, tensor system, and smart sole, for unrivaled comfort and response
- Smart Sole: SCS+EVA padding in the baseplate absorbs shock and ensures precise energy transfer to your edges
- MOB Relay heel loop provides maximum mobility with astonishing support and a snuggly fit
- 3D Prime ankle strap gives you a seamless connection to your boot
- Wrap toe strap gives you the option of a new school toe strap or old school style and the Fast fit feature keeps your strap in place so you don�t have to waste any time strapping in
Share your thoughts
ratchets are defective
I bought a pair of the salomon relay bindings less then a year a go, while a was riding one of the ratchets broke. I tryed to contact salomon but was not able to get any help. If i had to do it again i would have bought from a company that would have made it easier to contact or purchase replacement parts.
ps I did not buy from BackCountry
Rely on the Relay
This binding system got me hooked on Salomon Snowboard products (decks/bindings/boots). I've been riding in a pair of relays for the last three seasons and the system is easy to get in and out of, it remains comfortable even when you crank it down as tight as you can. Highly recommended for park or all mountain free riding. One drawback (at least on the 2007 Relays), the tensor system has been eating my gloves. The first casualty was a pair of Marmot Randonee's. The tips of the fingers were getting little lacerations after cranking the tensioners, as if there were a piece of the glove getting caught into the tension gears. Marmot should probably use more bomber material, but you may want to be more carful when craking these after getting off the lift.