Taking advantage of every feature you see is a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.
Your down-and-dirty style demands the distinct freestyle dominance of the Salomon Sanchez Snowboard. The ultra-lightweight core, soft flex, and jibber-friendly design of this urban shred stick lets back alley bandits and park gigolos put their mark on the face of freestyle.
- True twin shape means this board loves to go both ways
- Medium density fiberglass layers make for lively flex and pop
- Critical edge bevel features detuned edges at the widest points (tip and tail) and exaggerated bevel for catch-free riding and sliding
- 2mm Rubber blocks in the high-pressure zones act as shock absorbers
- Stone finish of the hard Glide 1900 sintered base is easy to maintain�ideal for freestyle and urban shredding