Command the streets.
Rail-crushing heavies Jed Anderson and Chris Grenier rely on the Salomon Boss Snowboard Binding for their urban missions. The soft-flexing highback allows for proper grabs and seriously tweaked presses, and bomb-proof construction keeps it coming back for more, hit after hit.
- Drumframe highback is soft-flexing for boned-out grabs and all-day comfort
- Zone baseplate is simple and bomb-proof
- EVA padding dampens the ride and softens impacts
- 3D Supreme ankle strap is cushy and pressure point-free
- Lock-In toe strap is cored out so it grips your toe and locks your foot down
- Toolfree strap adjustments allow you to make changes on-the-fly
Share your thoughts
kinda disappointed...good thing I love LRG
yeah got the LRG version and have had tons of issues with them coming lose and straps falling off mid ride....yeah not a cool feeling at all. luckily the little screw stayed on my board long enough for me to look down and snag it so it was an easy fix but long story short.....
these will make you sad indeed
Theyll make you sad
I snapped the highback after riding them twice.
Bulletproof Low Profile Binding
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've ridden this binding for 100+ days hitting urban jibs/ park sessions and pow. I like that it doesn't have too many bells and whistles as it makes it sturdy and I find that the parts are solid. This is a great comfortable binding that I would recommend to a beginner and an expert!