When he’s going big Salmon team rider Josh Dirksen like to ride it wide, so he wears the Grip Magnum Snowboard underfoot. The Grip’s Pow Rocqualizer profile features a flat midsection and long nose kick for easy presses and super float, making it your no-brainer choice for both park and pow. The board’s Quadratic sidecut that brings smooth aggressive turns with iron-fist edge grip, so you can dominate crud, rails, and jumps with ease.
- Long Nose Kick adds float in pow, but thanks to a true twin shape still rides and lands switch with ease
- True twin shape and medium flex for freestyle and all-mountain versatility
- Royal Rubber Rails absorb impact and reduce chatter for a smoother ride
- Eco-friendly ABC Sandwich construction reduces plastic content by 25% and utilizes bamboo veneers to save weight, enhance snap, and improve strength
- Ultra-fast Sintered EG base provides superior wax retention and is reinforced with Gallium for extra impact resistance