Be the first to upload your photo of the Man's Board Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
March 13, 2013
This board is what you want when you are charging steep powder lines. The board has a medium/stiff flex and handels well with good response. It has alot of snap and rides well all over the mountain. I fell 10 feet directly on to a rock and the board cracked a bit but still is rideable. Its a mans board for sure.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 153 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm, 162 cm, 165 cm
- directional twin
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Salomon's scale)
- Cross Profile (hybrid)
- Effective Edge:
- [153cm] 1155; [156cm] 1185; [159cm] 1210; [162cm] 1250; [165cm] 1280
- Waist Width:
- [153cm] 249; [156cm] 252; [159cm] 256; [162cm] 258; [165cm] 261
- Stance Width:
- [153cm] 23.9 in; [156cm] 21.4 in; [159cm] 24.9 in; [162cm] 25.4 in; [165cm] 25.8 in
- Ghost Green
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [153cm] 110 - 154 lb; [156cm] 130 - 165 lb; [159cm] 130 - 185 lb; [162cm] 155 - 195 lb; [165cm] 150 - 215 lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, stomping all like Bodie and Taka
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years