Mmmmm ... Man's Board.
- Cross hybrid profile combines camber between the feet for pop and better control when you go big with rocker on the top and tail for effortless float in fresh pow
- Directional twin shape lets you charge through firm conditions in the morning, and impress the ladies in the park in the afternoon
- Quadratic sidecut blends multiple radii to deliver easy turn initiation and solid edge grip
- ABC Green Roll construction combines snappy bamboo, comfortable cork, and bomb-proof basalt for a ride with more pop and less plastic—not that you're getting all eco-conscious or anything
- Ghost XY (hell yeah) basalt stringers add pop and edge control
- Ultra light Green Ghost core mixes up honeycomb components and carbon stringers for masculine pop
- Popster Core varies the core thickness to highlight the wood's natural snap
- Sintered EG base sucks up wax almost as fast as you suck down beer so you can cross the flats at manly speeds
- Each size comes with a unique label by artiste Dave Banks
Share your thoughts
Won this snowboard at a video premier this year in October - the 159. I had purchased a T.Rice 161.5 in September, so I thought I wouldn't be using the Man's Boards much. Colorado's early season hasn't been anything great so I decided to try it out. Love this board. Incredibly light, super poppy, does well in every area. Build for speed and jumps. Now I have two boards that I love... rough life.