It'll put hair on your chest.
It doesn't matter if it's a backcountry booter, a burly urban rail, or the park lane at a Mt. Hood summer camp, Bode Merrill is constantly dropping some of the heaviest and most jaw-dropping tricks ever done on a snowboard. In order to pull off these moves, Bode turns to the manliest board Salomon could come up with, the aptly named Man's Board Snowboard. So go smash a beer over your head and chug a bottle of hot sauce, then jump on the Man's Board and prepare to get gnarly.
- Cross Profile uses camber between the feet for pop and power, and rocker at the tip and tail for extra float in pow
- ABC Green Roll construction replaces some of the fiberglass with bamboo and features Ghost Basalt stringers for extra pop using natural materials
- BA MD medium-density fiberglass delivers a light and lively feel
- All-Mountain edges are beveled slightly for solid edge hold without hang-ups
- Ghost Green core features sustainably-harvested light wood for a lightweight and snappy feel
- Quadratic sidecut features a blend of elliptic curves for effortless turn initiation and easy edge-to-edge transition
- Sintered EG base has superior wax retention and durability
- Bamboo + Cork sidewalls dampen the ride using sustainable resources
Share your thoughts
Can you tell me up to what size boot this...
Can you tell me up to what size boot this board will support, without there being to much overhang. Thanks.
This board is what you want when you are charging steep powder lines. The board has a medium/stiff flex and handels well with good response. It has alot of snap and rides well all over the mountain. I fell 10 feet directly on to a rock and the board cracked a bit but still is rideable. Its a mans board for sure.
I am 5'8"145 I am choosing between the 153...
I am 5'8"145 I am choosing between the 153 and the 156. I was wondering if I would over flex the 53 because the weight range that is specified. Also note on the 156, 21.4 inches isn't the max stance. Salomon specs it as 621mm which is 24.4inches. They have it wrong on their website also.
I heard this was Bode Merrill's favorite board.