No need to become a lumberjack, grow a beard, or build a log cabin with your bare hands when you can boost your manliness by strapping into the Salomon Man's Board. As Bode Merrill's board of choice for riding pretty much everywhere, the Man's Board crushes supersized backcountry booters, huge AK lines, and park jumps with ease.
A directional twin shape allows for freestyle fun and switch trickery but features a slightly setback stance to aid in powder floatation. The flex is also directional, with a slightly softer nose keeping the Man's Board floating when the snow gets deep. Throw in some snappy bamboo courtesy of ABC Green Roll construction, vibration-dampening Royal Cork sidewalls, and bombproof Ghost basalt stringers and you've got one hell of an all-terrain freestyle snowboard. Additional noteworthy features include the use of a light and poppy Ghost Green wood core and a super fast sintered EG base.
- Camber between the feet, rocker on the tip and tail
- Directional twin shape with slight setback
- Directional flex
- ABC Green Roll construction with bamboo and Ghost basalt stringers
- Ghost Green wood core selected from sustainable light wood
- BA MD fiberglass
- Sintered EG base
- Quadratic sidecut
- Royal Cork sidewalls
- All Mountain edge bevel
- Note: colors and graphics on diecut bases vary; we can’t guarantee what one you’ll get