Less is more.
- Traditional camber for edge power and predictable turning
- Directional twin shape so you can stick every landing and then stick every landing switch
- Exclusive to Salomon's Classicks line, flyweight construction removes material from the core without compromising strength for a weight savings of 5.3 ounces
- Five straight lines (instead of traditional curved sidecut) for hook-free turning and easy entry and exit in every turn
- Popster is a shaped wood core profile that gives the board added pop
- Ghost Green Core is a light, poppy core made with a mix of Salomon's best wood strips and sustainable light wood
- Royal Rubber rails absorb impacts, reduce chatter, and protect your edges from rails' nasty bite
- Extruded EG Base infuses a super-low maintenance base with Electra for less friction and greater speed
- Freestyle Edge Bevel for the perfect blend of edge control and terrain-park forgiveness
Share your thoughts
Pass on this Board
This board was a real disappointment for me. The construction was poor (made in China) and the base was cheap. Not even in the same league as the build of a Signal OG or Burton Aftermath. And it rode poorly. A lot of hype around this board, I would not recommend it to fellow shreds.