Be the first to upload your photo of the Sabotage Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
January 28, 2013
This is the best board I have ridden since I started snowboarding about 6 years ago. It says it is a zero camber board but it actually uses a new technology called flat out camber. Trapezoid shaped camber between the feet and flat on the nose and tail. It is a stable at speeds, but still has an awesome buttery feel cruising around having fun. Overall this is an awesome board by Salomon.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 148 cm, 152 cm, 154 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm
- medium-stiff (6 of 10 on Salomon's scale)
- flat (Zero)
- Effective Edge:
- [148cm] 1150 mm; [152cm] 1185 mm; [154cm] 1200 mm; [156cm] 1220 mm; [159cm] 1245 mm
- Waist Width:
- [148cm] 245 mm; [152cm] 247 mm; [154cm] 248 mm; [156cm] 250 mm; [159cm] 251 mm
- Stance Width:
- [148cm] 23.9 in; [152cm] 24.3 in; [154cm] 24.6 in; [156cm] 24.9 in; [159cm] 25.4 in
- Stance Setback:
- Aspen Srong (wood)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [148cm] 100 - 145 lb; [152cm] 110 - 160 lb; [154-156cm] 125 - 165 lb; [159cm] 145 - 195 lb
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, big-booter shooter
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years