Crusing up to a new rail setup or a freshly sculpted jump is like smelling blood in the water for the Salomon Sabotage Snowboard. The new Flat Out camber is mostly flat with camber zones between the feet for a stable ride that has more pop than a vending machine, and the Aspen Strong core maintains a crispy flex all season long so you're not riding a wet noodle in April.
- Flat Out camber has a flat profile loaded with camber sections on the inside of each foot for crazy pop and rock-solid stability
- BA MD medium-density fiberglass for a light and lively feel
- Freestyle edges are beveled for hangup-free jibbing right out of the plastic
- Aspen Strong core features high-density FSC certified wood for a consistent flex from opening day to closing day
- EQ5 sidecut features five straight lines for superior edge hold and response
- Twin shape makes it easy to stomp tricks switch
- Sintered base is fast, durable, and sucks up wax
- Royal Rubber Pads inserted into the high-pressure zones of the sidewalls dampen vibration
Share your thoughts
This is the best board I have ridden since I started snowboarding about 6 years ago. It says it is a zero camber board but it actually uses a new technology called flat out camber. Trapezoid shaped camber between the feet and flat on the nose and tail. It is a stable at speeds, but still has an awesome buttery feel cruising around having fun. Overall this is an awesome board by Salomon.