Wiggle and waggle through the park or downtown spot like a salamander in the mud.
If someone told you that you look like a salamander slippin' and flippin' through the mud while doing anything other than snowboarding, you may be offended. But you're a rail-killer and booter-beater, which is why Salomon made the Salomonder Snowboard ... so you can jibble your way on and off every rail, wall, or box in sight.
- Easy Press Core lets you bend and press the board without snapping it like a toothpick
- Flat profile provides a playful platform to press and pop with less chance to catch an edge than a camber profile
- 4MM Royal Rubber inserts inserted at the sidewalls in impact-prone areas prevent destroyed edges
- Equalizer edge shape features 3 straight lines (instead of an arc) which add grip to compensate for the softer core
- 2-Degree bevel toward tip and tail with 4-degree bevel in the middle virtually eliminates catch on rails without sacrificing edge-hold on hardpack
- No Chip Tips are covered with durable aluminum to prevent de-lamination when you kiss rails and concrete walls
- Sintered EG base material features metallic Gallium to cut through hard snow and an Electra plastic finish to glide even on sticky spring corn